HDUK are delivering value and expertise into the UK legal sector, we help legal firms grow. We have put together this list for firms that don’t have huge marketing budgets.
1. Regardless of the size of your legal firm, it’s key that you keep developing your business strategy. A good strategy is a rolling 90-day plan.
2. Differentiate yourself from your competitors by understanding what makes you unique? Develop your brand and build awareness in your target market.
3. Your marketing activity needs to be GDPR compliant.
4. Your website is critical to your success, it needs to be clear and simple to use. No legal jargon. Show company name and logo but don’t let them take over the whole page.
5. Your website and other content will more than likely be viewed on a mobile device, always keep this in mind.
6. Use “Google My Business” https://www.google.com/business/to this will improve your Google ranking. Improving your ranking will help new customers find you. The good news is it’s free of charge.
7. Have a look at “Google Alerts”. Another free service that enables you to set up notifications. It will email you any interesting content on the web. It’s a good idea to set up search alerts for:
8. Update your details on “Find A Solicitor” a free to use directory provided by the Law Society here is the link https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
9. Make a real effort on LinkedIn, it’s the number one professional networking site. According to Hubspot, it’s 277% more effective than Facebook or Twitter for lead generation.
11. Let everyone know about your big wins. We all love a success story.
12.Highlight any awards you have won.
13.Ask for referrals. Satisfied clients are happy to give you referrals. If you do this right it’s like magic when it comes to winning new business
We hope you enjoyed these tips and if you would like
HDUK is the UK’s leading IT solutions partner to the small legal sector.
We have helped hundreds of businesses like yours to scale up, whether working at home or in the office. Speak to one of our friendly cloud IT experts today on how we could transform your business. You can reach us via our online chat on our website, by calling 01883 333155 or by emailing email@example.com.
Behind the technology and security that customers have come to know and trust with HDUK, it's our people that make the real difference. We take great pride in offering dedicated IT support for our customers by investing in specialists, that are experts in the tools you use every day. Our team are very important to us and we know that you feel the same way about your employees. It's why we put people at the heart of our business.
We are dedicated to providing reliable, secure, industry-leading IT solutions to elevate your business and maximise your potential. Working remotely has never been so important, so join the 15,000 users who already trust HDUK with their hosted services.